Table of contents:
- 2. "90% of our worries are about things that will never happen."
- 8. "I am extremely patient, provided that in the end everything will be my way."
- 13. "Friends, every generation is forced to join the battle for freedom."
Video: “90% Of Our Worries Are About Things That Will Never Happen” - 15 Best Quotes By Margaret Thatcher
2023 Author: Henry Pass | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-27 21:12
On October 13, 1925, in the small English town of Grantham, Margaret Thatcher was born - the first woman to become the prime minister of a European state, as well as the first woman to be elected Prime Minister of Great Britain. On the birthday of one of the most influential women in modern history, we recall her best quotes to make sure once again that the title of Iron Lady was given to her for a reason.
1. "Everyone climbs Everest for themselves, but everyone raises the flag of their country over the top."
2. "90% of our worries are about things that will never happen."
3. "Making up my impression of a person in the first ten seconds, I very rarely change it."
4. “Doing everything with an open mind is not a good idea. The heart must remain closed: this is how it functions better."
5. “Today women have many opportunities to express themselves: some of us even run countries. But, to be honest, the reticule suits us more than the bayonet."
6. “If you want to hear anything, ask a man. If you want to do something, ask a woman."
7. "If you are only determined to please someone, you have to be willing to compromise on any occasion at any time - and you will never achieve anything."
8. "I am extremely patient, provided that in the end everything will be my way."
9. "The rooster may be crowing well, but the hen still lays the eggs."
10. "You need to study your enemy well, then one day you can turn him into a friend."
11. “The only way to get to the top of a ladder is to climb step by step, one at a time. And in the process of this ascent, you will suddenly discover in yourself all the necessary qualities, skills and abilities necessary to achieve success, which you, it would seem, never possessed."
12. "There is no 'public money', there is only taxpayer money."
13. "Friends, every generation is forced to join the battle for freedom."
14. “Women are much better than men at saying no.
15. “While I was driving here, I drove through the local cinema and found out that you were waiting for me, because the poster said:“The mummy is returning”.
The reverse side of fashion
New season will tell about the murder of Gianni Versace
The sea has no nationality' you must always remember this.”
What chooses on the red carpet, parties and walks with friends 21-year-old catwalk star
On heels, sexuality and the fashion industry