Table of contents:
Food can be sexy, says the famous model, the muse of the Ralph Lauren brand, the author of the book “Just Dolce”, a specialist in healthy eating and just beauty Anastasia Khozisova. And he offers to try 3 options for beautiful and healthy breakfasts.
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 50 g dried raspberries
- ¼ glasses of goji berries
- 140 ml of sweet apple juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 30 g pecans
1. Chop the nuts in a blender until crumbled, then combine all dry ingredients and add the apple juice. After combining all the products, grind the mass until the oatmeal swells.
2. Put the resulting granola on a baking sheet lined with parchment and bake at 40 degrees until light golden brown.
3. Granola can be eaten as soon as it has cooled, or stored in glass jars.
- juice of 2 carrots
- juice of 1 orange
- 60 ml almond milk
- anise to taste
- cinnamon to taste
- 3 tablespoons semolina
- strawberries and blackberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- sprig of mint
- lemon zest
1. Squeeze the juice from carrots and oranges. Pour into a saucepan, put on fire, add anise, cinnamon and bring to a boil. Add almond milk and bring to a boil again. Reduce heat and add semolina. Stir constantly with a whisk to prevent lumps from forming. As soon as the porridge thickens, remove it from the heat and place on plates.
2. Place the chopped strawberries on top. If you wish, you can pour the semolina porridge with coconut oil and garnish with a sprig of mint and lemon zest.
- 1 egg
- 1 large juicy tomato
- 1 celery stalk
- 2-3 small broccoli inflorescences
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- a handful of fresh basil leaves
- a pinch of pink salt
- lemon juice
1. Cut the tomato into round thin slices and place on a plate.
2. Finely chop the celery and sauté with broccoli over low heat in a frying pan with olive oil. Season with salt, add lemon juice. Fry vegetables for 3-5 minutes, remove from heat and place in the center of a plate over the tomatoes. Decorate with basil leaves.
3. Separately fry the fried egg and place it on top of the vegetables.
Text: YULIA KUDRYAVTSEVA