Table of contents:
The third annual Patriki Film Festival will take place on September 25-27 at Patriarch's Ponds, with the support of Independent Media. The program includes premieres, public talks with artists, directors and producers, as well as charity events that have become a good tradition of the festival. In order not to miss other important events of the weekend, the producers of the Patriki Film Festival Alexey Bokov and Fatima Ibragimbekova have compiled a guide to the festival.
- On the first day of the festival in the cinema hall of GUM there will be a private public talk with the creators of the film "Doctor Lisa" and the premiere of the film about the film. The event will be hosted by journalist and TV columnist Arina Borodina. Director Oksana Karas and lead actress Chulpan Khamatova will talk about the work on the film, which participates in the Kinotavra competition, and share their memories of Elizaveta Glinka. The film about the film can be watched online in Yandex.air.
- On the occasion of the presentation of the first Legend Prize to Sergei Shakurov for his outstanding contribution to cinema, Patriki Film Festival will hold an online screening of films and series with his participation: September 25 in Yandex. The TV series After School (Walt Disney Company CIS / First Channel, 2012) will be shown on the air, 26 - the film Friend (Mosfilm, 1987), and 27 - “Portrait of the Artist's Wife” (Mosfilm, 1982).
- On the same day, Independent Media will show the series "Zone of Discomfort" by Pavel Bardin, and Yandex. Air - "Date" />
- The film company Team Films will present the premieres of the first series of web-series for OKKO: “Vampire Lesha”, “Trending”, “Realtor”, “Sexotherapy”, “MAKAR”, “She is Pinocchio”.
- All three days in Yandex. The broadcast will continue showing the video art-special project "That which looks at us", which is presented by the creative producer of the festival Elena Okopnaya. Curator Vitaly Patsyukov will present works in the experimental video genre: "Butterfly" by Alexandra Mitlyanskaya, the Modus Operandi cycle by Marina Fomenko and a selection of the most expressive works by Leonid Tishkov, Andrey Suzdalev, Sergey Katran and Vladimir Smolyar.
- Club 418 will host the # NEPITCHING discussion. This is a kind of antipode to the well-known format of film pitching: discussion of ideas for film projects that do not yet exist, but which I would like to film. This format was developed by the producer of the festival, Alexei Bokov, for the Journalism Academy of the Kommersant Publishing House and the School of Event Production. Students of VGIK and the Moscow Art Theater School will have a chance to share their ideas with Marina Zhigalova, a producer and shareholder of the Independent Media media holding, who spent 13 years as head of Disney in Russia and the CIS and served as Senior Vice President and Director of the Marketing and Communications Department of Sberbank.
- There, at 418, a public talk will take place with Teymur Jafarov, the head of the Team Films film company, the producer of the world's longest-running adapted series based on the Guinness book version of the Voronin, as well as The Good Wife, Line of Fire and others. Participants will discuss the specifics of the production of successful series on the example of the action-packed drama "In a Cage" produced by Team Films, which has already broken all records in views and was presented in the category "Best Serial Launch of the Year" at the Content Innovation Awards 2020 (among the contenders for the victory are (See also Peaky Blinders).
- Closed premiere screenings will be held in the GUM cinema hall: “Looking for a Goat” by Anna Kolchina and Alexei Kuzmin-Tarasov with Aglaya Tarasova in the title role and “Three” by Anna Melikyan with Victoria Isakova, Yulia Peresild and Konstantin Khabensky in the lead roles (this film is also a participant in the competition of the Kinotavr program). After the premiere of the film "Three", its creators will hold a discussion of their joint work on this project.
- The day will open with the premiere of a short film directed by Rezo Gigineishvili, written by Alexander Tsypkin # THIS IS NOT IMPORTANT with Ksenia Rappoport in the title role. Later, Alexander Tsypkin will appear in public and talk about the new series "Unprincipled", based on his stories.
- A charity football match in favor of the wards of the Konstantin Khabensky Foundation with the participation of film and football stars will take place in the Yard on Patriarch'sh. The match will once again delight the fans - local residents and guests - with a cool lineup, which will include Pavel Derevyanko, Anatoly Bely, Andrei Burkovsky, Alexander Tsypkin, Alexander Kerzhakov. Captain Konstantin Khabensky will head the acting team.
- Susanna Alperina, a film reviewer for Rossiyskaya Gazeta, will hold a discussion "Forced Stop: A View from the Inside" with director Alexei German Jr. and the crew of his film "Air" - a military drama about the first squad of fighter pilots who fought in the Great Patriotic War.
- At the end, the Patriki Film Festival organizing committee and Independent Media will host an online awards ceremony.