Video: Broccoli Instead Of Injections: What Foods Will Help Preserve The Beauty Of The Skin
Nigme Talib sing odes to the most beautiful women on both sides of the ocean. Penelope Cruz, Kate Bosworth and Stella McCartney are ready for months to wait for a window in her busy schedule, and in the interval between consultations they enthusiastically declare that Nygma has changed their whole lives. Talib specializes in the relationship between proper nutrition and healthy, youthful skin: according to her, a properly selected diet works no worse than the most high-tech invasive procedures. We asked Nygma to formulate five main recommendations for those who embark on the thorny path of the struggle for the ideal appearance.
- Of course, specific nutritional recommendations can be given only after a detailed examination, but nevertheless there is a list of universal products that will help to noticeably improve the condition of the skin, regardless of individual characteristics. The doctor's favorites include chicken, tofu, broccoli, oranges, and Brussels sprouts.
- But sugar, alcohol, milk and gluten must be avoided: wine, for example, provokes the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes, and the abuse of sweets inevitably leads to swelling and a dull complexion.
- However, you won't have to give up your usual yogurt or dessert forever: it is enough to hold out for 28 days, and then follow the 80/20 scheme: 80% is healthy food, 20% is the rest (this is how Rosie Huntington-Whiteley eats, by the way).
- Do not peel vegetables and fruits - many of the necessary trace elements are found in the peel. And also remember: carrots and tomatoes are always best cooked. Contrary to popular stereotypes, vitamins are absorbed much better this way!
- Supplement your skin diet with the right care: give preference to products with retinol and vitamin C. And also do not forget to move - physical activity is good not only for the figure.